Saturday, November 1, 2008

Still...birth

This blog starts 1 year out from those first terrible days after we lost Grace.

It's designed as a place to save all the practical wisdom that we cherished - and still cherish - as we survive this. Wisdom from women who are going through this, are 10, 20, 30 years into the process of surviving this.

I found myself wanting a particular kind of advice, support, condolence:

Not overly sentimental (although I did love all the angel paraphernalia that was sent my way from moms who had ‘been there’).

Not overly religious (although faith helped carried me through).

Not overly cynical (although I can roll that way too).

This space is place to hold all that practical wisdom – and to share that with people who are looking for this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment